Screen Recording & Annotation
Looking for tools and Technology for producing Instructional Design content on a budget? Introducing:
- Screenity - Screen Recorder & Annotation Tool Chrome web store extension.
With Screenity you can record and annotate your screen like never before. Make better recordings for work, education, and more, giving contextual feedback, detailed explanations to your students, or simply showcasing your product to potential customers.
- Free and no sign in needed
- 🎥 Make unlimited recordings of your tab, desktop, any application, and camera
- ✏️ Annotate by drawing anywhere on the screen, adding text, and creating arrows
- 👀 Highlight your clicks, focus on your mouse, or hide it from the recording
- 🎙️ Individual microphone and computer audio controls, push to talk, and more
- ⚙️ Custom countdowns, show controls only on hover, and many other customisation options
- 💾 Export as .mp4, .gif, and .webm, or save the video directly to Google Drive
- ✂️ Trim or remove sections of your recording